10 de julio de 2010

My love quotes VIII

Boys never used to notice me before. I wasn't even on their list of alternatives

What part about 'kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy, hysterically funny, but not funny-looking guy who you could fuck' did you not understand?

Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love

Do I laugh now, or wait 'til it gets funny?

Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last

I just need to know that someone out there listens and understands and doesn’t try to sleep with people even if they could have. I need to know that these people exist.

I don't want to lose my virginity to a piece of fruit.

If you never do anything, you never become anyone

I see it in the people that do the real work, and what's sad in a way is that the people that are the most giving, hardworking, and capable of making this world better, usually don't have the ego and ambition to be a leader.

You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details

There are so many things I want to do, but I end up doing not much

Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past

Si quieres hacer reír a Dios cuéntale tus planes.

Let them have outer space. We got rock 'n' roll

That thing had better fly, or you can kiss your chances of losing your virginity goodbye.

I may have been a lonely home-wrecking whore, but I saved lives!

You are what you love, not what loves you

Letting everyone down would be my greatest unhappiness

I shall never forget that you are reponsible for my happiness

All that I ask is that you do each and every little thing that pops into my head, while I enjoy the enormous fortune your parents left behind

Everybody loves me, and I intend to keep it that way

I can't believe that there was a time in my life when all I could think about was... sex

I suppose I do have one unembarrassed passion. I want to know what it feels like to care about something passionately.

We are what we love, not what loves us

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario