30 de julio de 2010

Sofia Coppola ♥

I wanted to make a love story without being nerdy

Everyone in my family is in the film business; I knew I wanted to be creative and it was important in my family to be artistic.

Tokyo is so hectic, but inside the hotel it's very silent. And the design of it is interesting. It's weird to have this New York bar... the jazz singer... the French restaurant, all in Tokyo. It's this weird combination of different cultures.

It's been great to have positive reviews, especially because for so long I put myself completely into it. You're so vulnerable putting yourself up to be reviewed, so it's exciting that they see something in it that I intended.

A lot of young filmmakers bring their movies to my dad because he always gives lots of good editing ideas and notes. He'd be a good film professor.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario