12 de mayo de 2011

We're junkies! I am a hooker! He's hopeless!

Phillip: Hello....Anybody home?
Dan: Who the fuck are you?
Phillip: Phil.Phillip Dudley, from Commercial Realty. I've written to you lately.



Candy: What's the problem?
Phillip: Well...We've been writing to you about... I've got these er... hang on...Er, here they are! Copies of the three letters we've sent you recently... Relating to the matter of your er, rent in arrears. I'm here to confirm that the 3rd of these letters is in actual fact a notice to vacate. Effective 7 days hence.
Dan: 
Fuck!
Phillip: Well of course it was...28 days when you received the letter. Now, what I'm actually here for today...shortfall owing on the fault of your bond. 
Assuming... you've paid no more rent between now and next wednesday... We've calculated that the shortfall will be er... $1,125.
Candy: 
Listen, Phillip...we're junkies! I am a hooker! He's hopeless! Right now, things are very complicated! We haven't got any money.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario