4 de octubre de 2010

My love Quotes IX

Sometimes when you open up to people,
you let the bad in with the good.

Can you please find somebody
else to be creepy with?

This time he is close to her, he speaks to her.
She welcomes him without surprise.
They are without memories, without plans.
Time builds itself painlessly around them.
Their only landmarks are the flavour
of the moment they are living and the markings on the walls.
They should go on like this, in countless walks,
in which non-spoken trust,
an unadulterated trust will grow between them.
No memories, no plans.

Love humiliates you. Hatred cradles you

For nothing is more fulfilling than love itself

That he would love her no matter what she told him,
and that he was the kind of man who loved her
already and would love her forever

Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul,
I find myself searching the crowds for your face.
I know it is an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.
My search for you is a never-ending quest that is doomed to fail

Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true.
But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful
because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable.
You're always close enough to touch, but never quite
close enough to hold and it's enough to break your heart.

no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together
is the greatest day of my life. i will always be yours

I am here to love you, to hold you in my arms, to protect you

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love,
but that doesn't make you love them any less.
Sometimes it makes you love them more


she loves being with him its like she can finally be herself with him
and thats what shes been looking for all this time

The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you, wants to kiss your forehead, wants to be around you, wants to call you at night, wants to see you smile.  But I think whats better than that, is finding someone that does it all, because he wants to see you happy

Sometimes you need to walk alone,
just to show that you can

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario