15 de enero de 2011

Let's just let the river do the choosing...

Valentina:
You were right. The world is beautiful.
I always dreamed it would be just like this.
Tony:
Yeah? And... what did I say you'd be happy?
Isn't it just...perfect?
Valentina:
Perfect...

Tony:
If only we didn't have to make a choice.
Valentina:
It doesn't have to be a choice.
Tony:
Sweetheart? A rule's a rule!
Valentina:
Those are my father's rules.
We're free. See?
Tony:
Oh, really.
Valentina:
really.
Tony:
Well, I suppose you're right.
Valentina:
Tony, we're free if we want to be.
Let's just let the river do the choosing.
Now...Kiss me.
Valentina:
When the moon hits your eyes 
like a big pizza pie...
It's amore...
When the stars make you drool 
Joost-a like pasta fazool
you're in love...
I think I love you, Tony...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario