22 de enero de 2011

Remembered for setting the world on fire..

Andy:
I wonder if people are going to remember us?
Edie:
What, when we're dead?
Andy:
Yeah.
Edie:
Well I think people will talk about
how you changed the world.

Andy:
I wonder what they'll say about you...
in your obituary. I like that word.
Edie:
Nothing nice, I don't think.
Andy:
No no, come on. They'd say,
"Edith Minturn Sedgwick: 
beautiful artist and actress...
Edie:
and all around loon.
Andy:
Remembered for setting the world on fire...
Edie:
and escaping the clutches of her terrifying family...
Andy:
Made friends with everybody, and anybody...
Edie:
creating chaos and uproar wherever she went.
Divorced as many times as she married,
she leaves only good wishes behind.

Edie:
That's nice, isn't it?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario