3 de agosto de 2011

I just woke up, and you were in my dream

Ramona:
Uh, Scott Pilgrim?
Scott:
Hi, I was thinking about asking you out, 
but then I realized how stupid that would be.
So, do you want to go out sometime?

Ramona:
No, that's okay. You can just sign for this, all right?
Scott:
I just woke up, and you were in my dream.
I dreamt that you were delivering me this package. Is that weird?
Ramona:
It's not weird at all.
Scott:
It's not?

Ramona:
No, it's just that you have this really convenient 
subspace highway running through your head that I like to use
It's, like, three miles in 15 seconds.
Scott:
Right, right.
Ramona: I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.
Scott:
You don't remember me, do you? 
We met at the party the other day.

Ramona:
Were you the Pac-Man guy?
Scott: No. Not even. That was some total ass.
I was the other guy.
Ramona:
You know, you need to sign for this, whatever this is.
Scott:
But if I sign for it, you'll leave.
Ramona:
Yeah, it's how it works.
Scott:
Okay, well, maybe, do you wanna hang out sometime? 
Get to know each other?
You're the new kid on the block, right?
I've lived here forever, 
so there are reasons for you to hang out with me.
Ramona:
You want me to hang out with you?
Scott:
Yeah, if that's cool.
Ramona:
If I say yes, will you sign for your damn package?

Scott:
So, yeah, 8:00?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario