4 de agosto de 2011

I like you even though you're not a normal guy ♥



Ross:  I had a really good talk, you know? Nikki:
I had such an amazing time. Thank you.
Ross, if you ever make it out to Vegas you have to call me.
Do you pinkie promise?
Ross:
I pinkie... I pinkie promise.
Nikki:
Thank you. 
Because I don't know if I'm ever gonna come back here.
RossReally?
NikkiYeah.
Ross:
You know he wasn't mad at you, right? 
He wasn't. That's not real.

Nikki:
I like you even though you're not a normal guy.
Ross:
I like you even though you're not a normal girl.

Nikki:
So let's just say goodbye.
Ross:
I just wanna say that I enjoyed 
all this time that I spent with you.
NikkiReally?
RossYeah.
NikkiOkay. Come here.
RossBe safe.
NikkiWell...Good luck with Amy.
RossWell, good luck in Las Vegas.
NikkiJust be yourself, okay?
RossThank you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario