6 de agosto de 2011

Maybe true love is a decision...

Jacks
So stop living your life like 
you're in some kind of a movie.
Peter:  Excuse me?
Jacks
Stop trying to cast your true love 
instead of just meeting him.
Peter
When I meet him, I'll know.
Jacks
I'm not so sure. 
Love isn't always a lightning bolt, you know? 
Maybe sometimes it's just a choice.
Peter
Well, that's easy for you to say! 
You're flying to Argentina to meet the love of your life!
Jacks
That's just it. I don't know that Paolo's the love of my life, 
but I've decided to give him the chance to be.
 Maybe true love is a decision. 
You know, a decision to take a chance with somebody, 
to give to somebody without worrying 
whether they'll give anything back, 
or if they're gonna hurt you, or if they really are the one. 
Maybe love isn't something that happens to you. 
Maybe it's something you have to choose.
Peter:
 So what do I do?
Jacks
Well, you could start by putting all of those fantasies 
of true love where they belong, into your work of fiction.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario