16 de febrero de 2011

I'm gonna marry you. I know it.

Clem: Two Blue Ruins.
Joel: Thank you.
Clem: Drink up, young man. It'll make the whole seduction part less repugnant. I'm just kidding! Come on.

Clem: You're kinda closed-mouthed, aren't you?
Joel: I'm sorry. It's just, you know, my life isn't that interesting. I go to work, I come home. Don't know what to say. You should read my journal. I mean, it's just... blank.

Clem: Really? Does that make you sad or anxious? I mean, I'm always anxious, thinking I'm not living my life to the fullest, taking advantage of every possibility, making sure I'm not wasting one second of the little time I have.  I think about that.

Joel: Yeah?
Clem: You're really nice. Ohh! God, I have to stop saying that.
I'm gonna marry you. 
I know it.
Joel: Um... okay.


Clem: Joel, you should come up to the Charles with me sometime. It gets frozen this time of year.
Joel: That sounds scary.
Clem: Exactly. I'll pack a picnic. A night picnic. Night picnics are different. And, um, we could...
Joel: Sounds good. But I... I should, uh, go. Now.
Clem: You should stay.
Joel: No, I really... I'm... I...I have to get up so early.
Clem: I would like you to call me. Would you do that? I would like it.
Joel: Yes.
Clem: 
Wish me a happy Valentine's Day when you call! 
That'd be nice.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario