15 de febrero de 2011

I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told

Clem: My name's Clementine,
 by the way.
Joel: I'm Joel.
Clem: Hi, Joel.
Joel: Hey.
Clem: No jokes about my name.
 Oh, no, you wouldn't do that. You're trying to be nice.

Joel: I don't know any jokes about your name.
Clem: Huckleberry Hound...
Joel: I don't know what that means.
Clem: Huckleberry Hound? What are you, nuts?
Joel: It's been suggested.
Clem: Oh, my darlin, oh, my darlin Oh, my darlin Clementine...You were lost and gone forever dreadful sorry Clementine...No?
Joel: I'm sorry. Just...It's a pretty name, though. It really is nice.
It's, uh...It means "merciful." Right? Clemency?
Clem: Although it hardly fits. 
I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told.
Joel: Gee, I-I wouldn't think that about you.
Clem: Why wouldn't you think that about me?
Joel: I don't know. I just...I don't know. I just, uh...You seem nice

Clem: Oh, now I'm nice? Oh, God. Don't you know any other adjectives? I don't need "nice". I don't need myself to be it, and I don't need anybody else to be it at me.

Joel: Okay.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario