7 de febrero de 2011

I'm the Swan Queen.



Erica:
It's okay. I'm here.
You were scratching all night.


Nina: Where's my clock?
Erica:
Don't worry about that.
Nina:
What time is it? The show is tonight, I have to...
Erica:
No, no, no, no. Don't worry.
I called the theater and 
I told them you aren't feeling well.


Nina:
I have to go!
Erica:
No. No, you don't.
Nina:
Let go of me.
Erica:
You're staying in here until you feel better.
Nina:
Where is it?
Erica:
This role is destroying you.
Nina:
Move. Move!
Erica:
Nina...! What happened to my sweet girl?
Nina:
She's gone!
Erica:
Nina! Oh, Nina! No, please! You're not well!
Nina:
Let go of me!
Erica:
You can't handle this.
Nina:
I can't?
I'm the Swan Queen.
You're the one who never left the corps.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario