7 de febrero de 2011

Romantic love, isn't that just an illusion?

Penny: 
Do you want me around or not? 
Do you even like me?
Chuck:
Of course I like you! Penny...
Penny
How much?
Chuck: 
What?
Penny:
I need to know how much you like me.
Chuck:
I don't know what that means! How much? 
How could I rate a person in that way?


Penny: You could if you felt it. If you felt it, it would be easy. You would just spread your arms as wide as they would go and say:  "This much, Penny."

Chuck: Everything... everything is complicated.
Nothing is black and white like that.
Penny:
Do you want me around or not?
'Cause if you don't it's okay, just tell me.
Chuck:
Hey, hey...
I love you, Penny. In my way.
Maybe not that crazy head-over-heels-thing,
but what is that anyway?
Romantic love, isn't that just an illusion?
Penny:
You just said you love me, right?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario