4 de febrero de 2011

Serendipity: a fortunate accident ♥.

Jonathan:
Let me tell you something.
This is the ultimate blend to drink.
Where did you find this place?

Sara:
I first came in because of the name.
Serendipity. It's one of my favorite words.
Jonathan:
It is? Why?

Sara:
Cause it's such a nice sound for what it means:
a fortunate accident...
Except I don't really believe in accidents.
I think fate's behind everything.

Jonathan:
Oh, you do?
Sara:
Yeah.
Jonathan:
Fate's behind everything?
Sara:
I think so.

Jonathan:
Everything's predestined?
We don't have any choice at all?
Sara:
No, I think we make our own decisions.
I just think that fate sends us little signs, 
and it's how we read the signs that determines whether we're happy or not.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario